Auto Mechanic/Must have NYS Inspection License (Scarsdale)
Compensation: $42,160.00 - $68,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
What Were Looking For South Shore Kia is looking for Experienced Level Certified Technicians to join our team.
Must have NYS Inspection License.If you are looking for the right environment to learn and grow your career, see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment.About UsIf you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family owned dealership, South Shore Kiais for you! South Shore Kiais always looking for qualified individuals to join our sales and service teams.At South Shore Kia, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.AtSouth Shore Kia, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company.
We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer
* Competitive Pay Plans
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation and Personal Days
* Health, Dental and Vision insurance
* Basic Life Insurance
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with X lifts
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided with individual lockers
* Discounted Vehicle Purchases
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your careerResponsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specificationsQualifications
* ASE Certification required
* Qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...