Maintenance Technician Equipment Technician
Compensation: $34,455.00 - $60,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Maintenance Technician (Equipment Technician) )
Apply For Role
- Overview Success Profile -->
- Related Jobs
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Our Sanofi Pasteur Swiftwater, PA site, where we both research and manufacture vaccines since 1897, has had a tremendous impact on global health and the quality of human life. Nestled among the Pocono Mountains in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania, Sanofi Pasteur is home to state-of-the-industry facilitiesand a rich and unique history. Our Swiftwater campus is more than 500 acres, housing 44 buildings and encompassing more than one million square feet of building space. Many of our facilities, while bright and modern, still retain the rustic charm of the original stonework.
Full Time--> Level: Mid (5+ years experience)--> Travel: Minimal (if any)--> Salary: $63K-$96K-->
- Glassdoor: 66%
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
--> Success Profile --> --> Courageous 10 --> Diverse 9 --> Enthusiastic 10 --> Respectful 8 --> Team player 8 --> Trustworthy 9 --> Traits are on a scale of 0 to 10 --> --> Back to Job Navigation (Success)
--> --> Our Initiatives --> --> --> Careers --> Our Corporate Responsibility --> --> --> --> Careers --> University Recruitment --> --> --> --> Careers --> Verterans Hiring --> --> --> Quote
It's all about being on the pulse of what's new and what's next.
Kevin Regan, Vice President, Digital Strategy --> Trending
--> --> --> The inside scoop on digital strategy. --> --> -->
- Pocono Tourism --> --> --> --> -->
- Sanofi Pasteur's Historic Swiftwater Campus Celebrates 120 Years --> --> --> --> -->
- --> -->
- --> -->
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
- HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Comprehensive coverage including medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness programs.
- EMPLOYER MATCHING
Employer matching because Sanofi invests in their employees!
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Sanofi is eager to further your development and expertise in an ever challenging environment.
- FAMILY SUPPORT
Sanofi understands the importance of family. We offer a variety of support including maternity/paternity leave.
- PAID TIME OFF
Enjoy 3 weeks vacation and paid holidays, including company shutdown at the end of every year!
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE --> Adoption Cost Benefit --> --> Amenities --> --> Awards --> --> Bar Graph no arrow --> --> Bar Graph with curved arrow --> --> Bar Graph with straight arrow --> --> Cafeteria --> --> Collaboration --> --> Company Store --> --> Collaboration --> --> Compensation --> --> Dental --> --> Dependent Care FSA --> --> Flex Time --> --> Freedom --> --> Gavel --> --> Hands on Heart --> --> Healthcare FSA --> --> International Travel --> --> k9 Dog --> --> Life and Disability Insurance --> --> Location --> --> Mac Monitor --> --> Managment --> --> Maternity and Paternity Leave --> --> Medical --> --> Money Bag --> --> No Smoking --> --> Nursing Mother Rooms --> --> Onsite Child Care --> --> Onsite Gym --> --> Onsite Post Office --> --> Onsite Salon --> --> Paid Vacation Time --> --> Price Tag --> --> Raised Hands --> --> Relocation Reimbursement --> --> Star --> --> Suitcase --> --> Team Outings --> --> Tutition Reimbursment --> --> Variety --> --> Vision --> --> Wallet --> --> Wellness Programs -->
Importance of life outside of the office is valued at Sanofi.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
**SHIFT is Sunday-Thursday- 3pm-11:30pm
**TRAINING is Tuesday-Sat- 3pm-11:30pm (Might include some day shift training)
Maintenance Technician (Equipment )
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for supporting the design, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all site-wide equipment in order to maintain a Quality Class A environment in GMP facilities.
- This position reports to and supports the Area Team Deputy Director, Maintenance, who is ultimately responsible for the efficient, effective and reliable operation of all site-wide equipment in their specific area.
- This position will have interactions with HSE, Engineering, Outside Contractors/Consultants, Industrial Operations and Research & Development departments.
- The ability to multi-task, troubleshoot, evaluate and repair site-wide equipment is critical to the success of this role and the Maintenance Department.
- This position requires the incumbent to work on intricate and site specific equipment and systems, with many being located in or directly affecting GMP areas and environments.
- The GMP production environment requires attention to the details and accuracy within good documentation practices.
- The 24/7 GMP production environment that exists generates the need to work up to 25% overtime with short notice and the working of various shifts depending on business needs and production cycles.
- The focus to create and maintain a safety culture that is proactive and striving for zero injuries is of the utmost importance and an expectation for all employees.
- The Maintenance Technician has the ability to influence and impact the Site Service Maintenance budget with the recommendations/decisions that are made to repair and/or replace equipment. T
- he Maintenance Technician also has the ability to influence and impact the Manufacturing Buildings productivity and run time with the recommendations/decisions that are made to repair and/or replace equipment.
- The work performed by the Maintenance Technician and the documentation of this work directly impacts Manufacturing and has the ability to affect deviations within their area of responsibility, which directly affects product produced at the Swiftwater facility.
Basic Qualifications :
High School diploma or GED required
Minimum of five (5) years experience in an equipment mechanic trade or less than 3 year experience accompanied by an Associate degree / certificate in specific trade program
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience and knowledge including but not limited to the following:
- Preventive maintenance and repairs on industrial and process equipment ,motors, conveyors, CNC pneumatics and hydraulic equipment
- Generate / process work orders and record material utilized on a computerized maintenance-management system
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using measuring and testing instruments.
- Tensioning of belts, alignments, and replacement of bearings and sheeves
- Knowledge of autoclaves, washers, incubators, and sonicators
- Safely operate fork lifts man lifts, power tools, hoists and hand tools
- Compressed air systems and pneumatic controls
- Pump repair, rebuild and replacement
- Motor replacement and alignment and the various tools and techniques associated used.
- Diaphragm and solenoid valves
- PLCs and chart recorders
- Schematics, manufacturers installation manuals and the ability to read blueprints
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
- Ability to interpret, understand, follow and communicate instructions
- Ability to work well with others and be a strong team member
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Sanofi Pasteur SA and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Working in Swiftwater
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Associated topics: automotive, customer service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, mechanical, millwright, repair
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...