Employment Type: Full-Time
Milea Truck Sales is looking for a qualified salesperson to join our award-winning team. We are the number 1 source for all Commercial Trucks in the tristate area. As a family owned business for over 30 years you would be joining an experienced, expanding and loyal company to grow your career with. We offer Mitsubishi-Fuso, Volvo, Hino, GMC and Isuzu trucks as well as a variety of pre-owned inventory. We have our own Leasing Company that maintains a large fleet of over 800 Trucks. Centrally located in the Bronx NY with additional locations in Brooklyn, Queens and opening soon, Westchester. Located next to the Hunts Point Market we offer applicants the opportunity to earn the highest pay in the industry!
As a Truck Sales Representative, you ll be responsible for maximizing the sale of medium duty trucks.
- Develop existing accounts and seek new business. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop strong business relationships. Consult and problem solve to enhance the Company s position in existing and target accounts.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts. Develop and conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations. Prepare quotations and customer correspondence.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with Sales Manager.
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Valid driver s license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos
- Commissioned business-to-business industrial sales experience preferred
- Starting Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Sick Days
- Truck sales experience a plus but will train the right individual
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be compute and internet literate
- Apply today!
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
Loading some great jobs for you...