1. Under directive supervision does the most complicated construction and maintenance work on energized conductors, structures and equipment.
2. Must be able to make all types of polyphase transformer installations; do phasing and phase rotation on polyphase circuits; do distribution and transmission switching and sectionalizing when required; trace and clear grounds and opens on series circuits.
3. May be required to install instrument transformers; install, remove, connect or disconnect electric and/or gas meters and services.
4. Performs other related and less skilled work as directed, including operation of transportation equipment.
5. Directs work of other Linemen or Groundmen assisting him. (See Memorandum governing bonus pay for Chief Line and Lineman 1/C assigned additional supervisory responsibility dated 9/29/68.)* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...