• Moves vehicles to maintain flow of traffic
• Assists customers with questions and directing them to the appropriate personnel.
• Maintains cleanliness of the dealership
Porter Duties and Responsibilities:
• May be required to help replenish all vehicle fluids as needed, and perform other minor vehicle assistance.
• Keep vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
• Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary.
• Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Makes key tags for vehicles.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...