Compensation: $66,435.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
OMG was born from a desire to be ahead of the curve, using innovative and effective digital marketing strategies to exceed our clients goals. OMG is a leader in the dynamic field of Digital Marketing in our niche vertical and is seeking a Search-engine-marketing Specialist to join our growing team.
We are looking for a team member who will support our collaborative pay-per-click team with managing accounts, placing and facilitating digital media, monitor new opportunities within the digital sphere, while providing ongoing analysis and recommendations to help improve the campaign performance.
We maximize our clients marketing budgets, helping them drive qualified leads and stay visible online throughout the residential real estate funnel, whether the prospect is a renter or buyer. As a candidate for this position, you should be a multi-tasker who pays attention to the details, analytical in nature and always looking for data to support optimization strategies, and a team-member who is excited to ask questions and contribute.
- Create, track, analyze, and optimize pay per click campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other biddable platforms
- Actively manage paid search and pay-per-click campaigns to maximize CPC, CPA, CTR, Search IS, etc. within monthly budgets
- Measure, analyze, and report performance data against goals and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Monitor search trends, best practices, and new opportunities to ensure agencys growth
- Collaborate with marketing team at large to integrate performance marketing efforts with broader marketing plan
Must Have Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in paid search marketing
- Can easily commute to Flatiron office
- Ability to work full-time at our office location
- Are a current NYC-metro resident
- Google Ads Certification
- Reporting and dashboard building skills
- Ad copy & ad analysis skills
- Keyword research skills
- Google Analytics skills
- Awareness of industry trends and comfortable discussing them
- Experience with scientific method and applying statistical accuracy to tests
- Experience with improving quality score and increasing campaign goals
- Experience with identifying opportunities / optimizations
- Experience with managing a digital marketing budget
Other Ideal Experiences
- Google Ads Editor
- Demand-side platform
- Google Display Network
- Bing Ads
- Landing page audits
- Google Ads Scripting
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Optimize
- Health insurance coverage and retirement benefits with a company match
- 50% off gym membership
- 100% coverage of continuing education classes related to job role
- Freedom and autonomy in your job to experiment and discover creative new ways to optimize accounts
- Supportive learning environment to discuss ideas or problems
- The chance for you to see a direct impact of your work efforts
- Frequent company outings. Some of our recent outings include cocktails on a Manhattan rooftop lounge, afternoon bowling, Mets game at CitiField and more !
- Summer Fridays! Leave early every Friday in the summer months
- Beer, Cheese & Hummus every Friday
If interested, please e-mail us at ...@omg.re.
Please note we are not able to provide sponsorship and are looking for a current NYC resident for this position. This is NOT a SEO position.
Thanks!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...