Automotive Service Technician - All Levels (Westwood)
Compensation: $49,410.00 - $75,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career? We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training.Come join the Clinton Honda Team!Available Positions:Quick Lube TechnicianEntry-Level Service TechnicianExperienced Service TechnicianHeavy Line TechnicianTransmission TechnicianMaster Service TechnicianFamily, Independent Not Corporate is much more than a slogan here at CLINTON HONDA.
It shows how we do business.
All of our locations in New Jersey have been recognized with the DealerRater Consumer Satisfaction Award.Technician Specific Benefits
* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Most facilities equipped with air-conditioned shops
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with multiple service bays, air-conditioned and cutting edge technology
* Multiple bays with lifts and complete tool cabinets for each technician
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services
* Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship program
* Tools provided for Quick Lube Technicians
* Competitive wages Other Company Benefits
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match
* Paid time off and vacation
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry payQuick Lube Technician Responsibilities
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customers perspective comes first.Service Technician Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.Qualifications
* Previous experience at an automotive dealership
* Strong understanding of the service drive
* Years of experience vary per position
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background checkWe are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...