Associate Production Technician (JR) (Yonkers)
Compensation: $117,225.00 - $68,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Job Description Job Description
Broadridge is growing. We are actively seeking an Associate ProductionTechnician
to work at our Deer Park facility. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. In this role, you will work with the team to maintain all production support equipment to ensure maximum availability and reliability. You will perform preventive maintenance, ongoing service, and emergency repairs on equipment on the production floor. Responsibilities:
- Mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including printers, inserters and mail sorting equipment.
- Responding to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency.
- Reading and interpreting technical service bulletins and manuals to develop troubleshooting plans for problems.
- Evaluating and assessing equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner and knowing when to raise the issue to enlist the expertise of vendors, contractors or management to aid in the problem resolution process.
- Consistently using inventory systems and maintaining the spare parts/supply inventory.
- Providing on-the-job training to less experienced associates as needed.
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Experience trouble-shooting and repairing complex mechanical equipment including a minimum of two years of experience in maintaining and repairing high speed automated machinery is required. Experience working with Pitney Bowes high speed inserters and mail sortation equipment is preferred.
- Completed ACDC theory course from an accredited institution or equivalent vocational/military training or work experience is required. A+ certification is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- A self-starter with strong customer service skills.
- Significant amount of standing, walking, and lifting at least 50 pounds required.
- Other shop duties as assigned.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, equipment, field service, field service technician, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance technician, repair
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...