SERVICE ADVISOR (Westwood)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience:Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)Service Writing: 2 years (Preferred) Service AdvisorsThe goal of this position is to assist our customers with all of their automotive service needs.
That means building loyalty and trust, and creating an overall EXCELLENT experience.
Today's Service Advisor must perform to a high level.The Service Advisor's job is to complete the requested work, identify and SELL work identified by a competent mechanic, communicate with the customer and complete the necessary paperwork all with a smile.
Warranty work is also a main component of the job.
Excellent paper skills are a must.The right candidate, man or woman, will possess the right attitude to welcome the work, delight the customer, complete the paperwork, communicate with customers, sell necessary mechanical work and pick up loose ends.
High Customer Satisfaction scores are a MUST.
* Excellent Management Support
* Current Technology
* Excellent Pay Plan with Bonus
* Medical BenefitsResponsibilities:
* Scheduling appointments
* Greeting customers
* Generating estimates
* Selling necessary work
* Following work to completion
* Conducting post-repair follow-up
* Resolving customer complaintsRequirements:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to work with little supervision
* The drive to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* The ability to generate an excellent customer experiencePlease send your resume via email for an immediate interview.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /yearLicense:Driver's License (Required
Loading some great jobs for you...