Automotive Sales Associate (Scarsdale)
Compensation: $87,220.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
About UsThe Atlantic Auto Group provides the best opportunity for any Long Islander who wants to launch a career in the auto industry.
Atlantic, also known as the New York Auto Giant, has 22 stores on Long Island as far westward as Valley Stream and eastward to Centereach.
Atlantic brands include Lexus, Audi, Hyundai, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler.
Over the past ten years, the Atlantic Auto Group has trained thousands of men and women in the fine art of selling cars.
According to J.D.
Power and Associates, It is evident by Atlantic Auto Groups consistent results, that their formal sales training process is paying dividends.
When comparing Atlantics results to other dealer groups nationally, Atlantic exceeds key process benchmarks. SummaryAtlantic Chevrolet Cadillacis looking for Automotive Sales Associateto join our results oriented team.
The ideal applicant will have at least a year of customer-facing experience, whether in an office, a showroom, a restaurant, or retail environment.
You must have strong people skills, an energetic and enthusiastic approach to customer interaction, a positive attitude, and drive.
What We Offer
* Competitive Pay Plans
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Paid Time Off
* Dedicated Training program
* Paid Training
* Dedicated Leadership Team
* Employee Discounted Vehicle Purchase Program
* Career Advancement Opportunities with a Promote Within CultureResponsibilities
* Conducts vehicle test drives and insures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed
* Insures all sales targets are met or exceeded
* Helps customer with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
* Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
* Maintains accurate sales documentation
* Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
* Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
* Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
* Performs other duties as assignedQualifications
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, co-workers, management, and others
* Previous sales experience a plus (any industry)
* Professional appearance and demeanor
* Must be a "people person" but still know how to control the deal
* Must have a valid and clean NY state drivers license
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...